Tenant ZoneMoving house can be stressful; our aim is to reduce that stress in every way possible. The experience of wenlock Lettings staff allows us to assist you at the highest level throughout the process.
We ensure that we know the propertiesrn we have on our books. We will always be upfront about our properties positive and negative features before you visit them, potentially saving you time and money if the property differs from what you are looking for.We will help you every step of the way, providing advice and assistance on every aspect of your big move. Whether you need help choosing utility suppliers or filling in your forms, we are always on hand to provide you with advice.
From the moment you start your search, to the time we hand you the keys, we will take good care of you.Our usual procedure is as follows;
- Arrange a viewing on the property you are interested in.
- Show you around the property, this will be done by someone who is familiar with the details and will be able to answer your questions.
- Should you decide you wish to rent the property, we will ask for an agency fee to hold it for you. When this is received we will take the property off the market and cancel any other planned viewings.
- We will send you an easy to fill application form. Alternatively You can use online application only after you have paid the agency fee.
- When we receive this form (please return within 48 hours) we will begin reference checks .
- Subject to suitable reference checks, we will arrange the tenancy signing, payment of deposit and the first month rent in advance. We can then arrange a mutually convenient time and date for you to move in to your new property. It is to be noted that if reference checks are failed, you will lose your initial agency fee.
- We now move you in to your property! You will meet with someone from Wenlock lettings at the property to pick up the keys. We will sign any documents required and welcome you to your new home.
The Deposit (bond)
When we manage the property your deposit will be equal to one month rent plus 100 and it will be protected with MyDeposits or DPS. They are independent government approved schemes.
When we only Let the property for the landlord who manages it themselves, the deposit amount may vary (from the equivalent of one month rent to 6 weeks rent), and sometimes the Landlord may choose to protect the deposit themselves.